A Sunday morning on Burlington BayIt was at 6:30am that I came across this pastoral view toward Hamilton from Aldershot. The air was still, the roads were silent and the birds were just beginning their daily cacophony. This photo was snapped 20 minutes later, around 7am, after I had run back to mom & dad's, grabbed a camera and taken the car back down to the water.
It was a breathtaking scene at 6:30, not so much so at 7. Earlier, the freighter twinkled with a hundred tiny lights, the water spoke truth as a flawless mirror and the early morning colours were mutely pristine.
I am not a photographer, and never aspire to be one, but there is something to be said for having a camera along for every jaunt. Even if it means that some moments are not lived in 3 dimensions, but 2...
1 comment:
i totally agree with having a camera with you all the time. you never know what you might run across.....
Post a Comment