Admittedly, I've got to learn to use photoshop. As the last photo is darkly depressing, here is a bright one for this spring time of year.
Last evening I took myself to the Arboretum at Cootes Paradise & the 403. Not quite sure where that is politically, but geographically it seems to be squished into the cracks between Dundas, Hamilton & Burlington. Anyhow, none of that matters once you have found it.
Oh the scented air in that hollow of lilacs! Oh the mysterious old & over-grown paths trailing throughout the place. Oh the wise, gnarly trees! I have loved it forever, & love it still. Even the brown bare spot down on the shore, where a massive willow climbing tree used to lounge, failed to wipe the foolish grin from my face.
No glimpse of deer this time, but I know they are there ... drinking, living, breathing in the green
Praise God for His glorious creation, and for His irrepressible presence in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment