Friday, February 9, 2007

Feetbook

folks, it's time for a revolution. a Feetbook revolution.

why is it that it's always faces that get all the recognition? throw those hard-working feet in the air and take a stand once and for all (maybe not at the same time ...).

for feet, for the future!















ps. these beauties don't smell

2 comments:

Lynn said...

hi elaine! Your tree thoughts are bringing me back to my world issues class and I'm thinking through all the different ways we can log so that these monoculture tree plantations are no longer required...too bad people don't always think longterm and instead are usually only thinking what can bring the biggest profit at the present moment.

I'm loving your feet! We'l have to talk about them a little bit more later privately...I think you know why but I won't mention it to everyone...haha:D

elaine said...

hahaha, Lynn, i'm worried now .... maybe i won't be calling

;)