Now, how to ignore the minor fact that it is -21 degrees outside ....
Burlington, August 2005He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
2 comments:
i am wondering how in the world she could possibly even think to make the comment that it is spring??? Does she not realize that there is snow outside? I think she is crazy lady...hehe..but we've known that for a long time now! How are the plans going for your thesis on her yard? I am so curious to know. no worries about it taking you like forever to call me...hello...I'm waiting...hehe joke joke joke! But it would be absolutely wonderful to talk with you again! I wish you were coming tomorrow as well but sometimes things just don't work out the way we would like and that's ok! Love you!
Take care of D & you & everything. oh boy, have a great time!
got to love ak. she's especially crazy b/c it was 8am & she'd just walked back from the bus station downtown ... then promptly left to walk back downtown to work ....
Post a Comment