Sauble, Thanksgiving 2007Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
7 comments:
elaine yucky! I don't like your picture of the spider...although it is pretty neat. I'm loving your pictures though.
You named the spider 'Mike'?
hmmmm
No, the spider was Olive, and i hope that she's proud to be called 'yucky' too, especially if it means a bit less attention from prying human and camera eyes
...sorry Spider!
(But i am happy to have you on the blog)
I think Olivia Yucky (Olive for short) is kind of flattered by the attention. All her 2571 children are deliriously happy to have their mom on the World Wide Web as well as having her in their own little web on the side of an unassuming, cold, drafty cabin on the edge of civilization.
I think you should write a children's book Elaine . . . and have it illustrated with your pictures. Me and Lynn will help out. Well, Lynn and I . . .
I think Olivia Yucky (Olive for short) is kind of flattered by the attention. All her 2571 children are deliriously happy to have their mom on the World Wide Web as well as having her in their own little web on the side of an unassuming, cold, drafty cabin on the edge of civilization.
I think you should write a children's book Elaine . . . and have it illustrated with your pictures. Me and Lynn will help out. Well, Lynn and I . . .
million dollar manuscript pending ... that's just a modest cut for each heir, but Olive absolutely insisted that all benefits go to the children
Oh I thoroughly enjoy this picture but even better the commentary!
Please go on. I can just see Lynn saying what she intially wrote there..."elaine Yucky!" HAHA..i Love it!!!
If you guys publish your story i want a copy!
Post a Comment