Central Park, 2006Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
4 comments:
elaine, you make me want to buy myself a camera so i can take beautiful pictures all day long...sigh...
Elaine how does EVERY picture you take turn out SO beautifully? To think that I'm the one who buys the big fancy cameras and I still don't get pictures that good.
Just got caught up on your blog..... I'd been waaaaaay to busy with school to do anything else. BUT I have good news... I'M DONE!
And when did you go to New York? I'm so behind.
Jan! You're done, that's excellent! You're free ... for a short time ... anyway. New York was in October . sheeeeesh. that must've been about the time Billy showed up at your door ;)
Justine, when you become a real 'lone'r like me you should get a camera .. it takes some stress out of potential social situations. (emphasis on "potential"). haha. but at any rate, you really don't need a camera b/c you simply create beautiful pictures/artwork of any sort out of anything!
hope you guys don't have snow like we do .. this spring is terrible
Post a Comment