ED, 2005Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
7 comments:
you forgot to mention the beautiful model who is so talentedly presenting the toilet paper options...she deserves a raise...
ahaha, actually Deanne (aka lovely model herself!), i was more worried that you'd have some serious reprimands in mind. figured the less info the better ..
good times though!
see you Sunday
Hey Elaine, at least you didn't put up the next picture in that set - you know - the one where Deanne demonstrates the proper technique in the use of that tp.....
I'd say give her a raise...like at least 2x the current wage. 2 x $0 = $0.....heck triple her wage...
thanks, I guess I set myself up for that one.
I'll pass on the demonstration, but how about a catchy sales pitch? "Multi-coloured toilet paper: not only does it look good, it smells good AND feeels good!"
you're all nuts
let's try to control our weirdness now...
Hey Deanne and Elaine,
You girls have been shopping like crazy! Now I understand that Chinese wall of tp being in your washroom. Although I do not understand why, when there were so many goods to choose from, you still went for the old-fashioned-white-bleached-no-flavour sand paper.
They didn't have the find-your-favourite mix of rolls?!
You stubborn conservatives!! ;-)
'our weirdness'?
Albert ... unfortunately such fancy tp doesn't seem to exist in Canada. We're FORCED to purchase the white stuff (i apologize for the sand-paper quality though, we do have choices in that department...)
That particular ED is in Aix, France. Not the typical southern Ontario breed of store to say the least!
Post a Comment