That was pretty early. My camera battery died &, after a few hours of recharging, things have started to melt. Must be relatively warm out still, although the lady on the radio tells me it's -13
February in Guelph, 2007There's a marked difference in light quality, eh. Just noticed that now. Thought for a minute that the second picture was black & white. Definately seems to be worth getting up early every day, if only to experience the unique winter colours.
Good day all!

3 comments:
hmm...I think Canadian winters are easier to appreciate from a distance (ie. from somewhere warmer!). But if there is anything I havn't been missing in the past 8 days its that...:P
see you soon- if I can find your house through the snow!
ld
Wow, what a beautiful spooky picture... I love it.
spooky??!
haha, yeah, Guelph is a pretty spooky place ... Deanne, you've been so smart to take off.
though Burlington is ok
Montreal not so much .. but Jan, we'll be there soon!
Post a Comment